- Accept personal checks or cash.
- SQUARE purchases MC, Visa and AE accepted – can be invoiced or paid at salon.
- VENMO is accepted and appreciated – @Cindy-Tiemann
- Zelle is accepted and appreciated – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paypal is accepted for hair deposits – email@example.com
- Hair Orders can incur an additional merchant and shipping fee.
Hair Extension Pricing
Each company has its own pricing and amount of hair extension pieces that come in one pack. On average you will need 3-5 packs.
Without a consult it is difficult to give you any pricing. On AVERAGE one pack of hair is around $125 – $300, slightly less for 12″ and slightly higher for 22″-24″. The longer the hair the greater the cost. Some have 10 per pack, some 12 per pack, some 20 per pack and some 25 per pack. Therefore, consultation is absolutely needed. In addition to this, you will pay for application time. Due to the different amounts of time needed for different styles, we will discuss at your initial consult.
Wefts can be $500-$1,000 per application.
- Hand Tied Wefts are very thin and require several on one track. These are trendy and pricey and come in 11″ lengths only and CANNOT BE CUT …but they are lightweight and we are able to choose different color combinations on each track.
- Machine Wefts are now evolving into something nice and thin, with a rubberized top. A machine weft is starting to be thinner but can also be the old-fashioned thick ones, and come in 36″ widths, and can be CUT along the track for better custom placements on the head.
- Some companies come with hand tied wefts in 1, 2, 3 or per pack so you will usually need 2-3 per track and 2-3 packs if you want several layers of wefts on your head.
Therefore pricing is difficult to share or calculate without a consultation. I cannot quote anyone a price without a consultation.
I promise I’m as affordable as I can be for a service that is considered high end and and very high maintenance.
Prices have gone up as well for all of my chosen top of the line manufacturers.
I am available on a limited basis for weddings – please contact me to discuss.
My certifications are extensive and my ability to perform extension services make my hourly wage $150/hour, but I will do my best to help with your budget and pricing needs. We will choose your best option and price. xo
Cut and Style Services
Women • $75 Men • $42
Teen Haircut • $60
Children 8 and under • $25
Professional Blow Dry and Style • $50
Styling/Updo • $85+
L’ANZA Healing Hair Color is the brand I use.
Single Process including Style • $85
Single Process with other services • $75
Full Highlights • $185 – includes first toner
Partial Highlights • $140 – includes first toner
Single Process root area along with HL
Full Highlights • $200
Partial Highlights • $150
Double Process • $150
Ombre / Balayage
Ombre / Balayage • $200
Color Protection Additives
B3 Bond Corrector • $15
Olaplex Bond Corrector • $15
Color Removal • $75 per application
Brazilian Thermal Reconstruction
Short Hair • $150
Medium Hair • $250
Long Hair • $350
Single Process Policy: If you need additional toners….
A single process service does not include an additional glaze that is needed to color correct. If we need to add-on a glaze or take your ends darker, please speak with me and your glaze will be applied for an additional $10 fee.
Appointments: Please call 303-525-5660 for an appointment